Friday, May 06, 2005

Off We Go!

Unless I am lucky enough to get a wi-fi connection while on vacation, this will be my last post for a week. Today, my husband's brother, his wife and their three kids will be flying into Charlotte. Together, we'll all drive out to Surfside Beach.

We will be renting a five bedroom house, that will hopefully be spacious enough for four adults and five kids, ages 2, 2 1/2, 4, 5 and 6!

The house has it's own pool and lots of amenities. Still, I'm packing up a storm today, filling the van with many of the home comforts that will make our beach house a little more kid-friendly; potty chair, booster seats, safety gates, bed guards, toys, DVDs, etc. I'm sure I'll have lots of pics when I get back.

2 Comments:

Blogger e3 said...

gasp! no wifi?! oh, the humanity.

have fun! and upload lots of pics when you get back :-)

10:17 AM  
Blogger Candy said...

hee hee. I know, how can I live so primitively for a whole week? Man, this is really roughing it. I should be on survivor. LOL.

11:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home