Friday, April 29, 2005

Duchovny's Blog

Wow, I just read some posts on David's Blog. I just think it's great that he cares enough to do a little journaling and I'm sure his fans appreciate it. I haven't seen David in any movies lately, but I will look forward to seeing "House Of D." I very much enjoyed David in X-Files and was a huge X-Files geek for a while. I am glad he went on to do so much more. I hope David continues blogging, and inspires other actors/directors/etc. to do the same. It is a great avenue for PR and one that junkets and talk show appearances simply can't compete with.

Coincidentally, David's wife, Tea Leoni is one of those actresses who has earned great respect from me. Not only does she do great work (I just saw Spanglish and she was spectatular) but, she's also such a devoted wife and mom. A while back, I heard her say on a talk show that she was still breastfeeding her 20 month old and I thought "she rocks!" To be able to do that for your child AND to say it with pride on national television, she's a goddess to the highest degree. I hope David appreciates what a great partner he has there and I hope he occasionally will blog some of his family news and photos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home