Saturday, April 30, 2005

What I know about Politix

To this day, I still don’t understand why Bush got re-elected. I voted for Kerry seven times! I found the voting booth extremely difficult. I’d put in the dollar and push the “start” button, nothing would happen, except four flashes of light. I know first hand, what they say about confusion at the polls is true!

I thought about going into the Army for a long time, people always say that it builds character. Finally one day, I went in. I told them I wanted to join. They said, “Ma’am, this is the Salvation Army” and I said, “Salvation? Even better! Sign me up!” Now I go two weekends a month. The Army has some groovy pants.

I think Michael Jackson should be president. He could invite Kim Jong-il over for talks about missles at Neverland Ranch. Then, later, they could have a sleepover and ride the ponies.

I love Halliburton. Especially in Monster’s Ball. And, who can forget BAPS! She’s stunning. I don’t get why people are always blowing the whistle on her. That's just mean.

2 Comments:

Blogger Roy said...

Unfortunately, your profile of a Kerry voter is all too accurate. Ha ha, just kidding. I know that most Kerry voters wouldn't put more than Five dollar bills into that 'voting' machine. 'Cuz deys no chumps, dey knows dat politix ain't wort no mor'n a nickel bag o' crack.

2:39 PM  
Blogger Candy said...

8-|

2:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home