Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Careful!!!

Just posting the conversation between my husband and the sales lady up at the furniture store in Mooresvile.

Jonathan: Okay, half the money down now and half when it arrives?
SalesLady: Yes, that's correct.
Jonathan: Can you just bill the other part to the same credit card at that time or do I have to drive back up here?
SalesLady: You'll have to drive back up here, unfortunately.
Jonathan: Well that's a bummer, it's so far away for us.
SalesLady: Well, the owners here are Jewish and they are very strict about that. They didn't even want to take credit cards in the first place.
Jonathan: Oh, I'm Jewish too, does that mean I get a discount?
SalesLady: Uhh... I didn't mean... uh...

I guess you can't really hold ignorance against people, but both of us were cracking up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home