Thursday, August 11, 2005

Every day, what I do is...


At my laptop
Originally uploaded by candy.
I take a look at CareerBuilder. I don't know why, I'm not really ready for a full time position, but I just like to see what's out there. I'm seriously considering something part time and fun for me to do. But, I'm just not sure what... maybe something in retail at a store I love so I can get their discount. Hmmmm. I am not even sure what I will do when I DO finally go back to work full time. Will I keep doing graphic design? or will I go more into marketing and PR? Or maybe something completely different. For now, I'm just going to stay at home and enjoy the kids, take a freelance gig here and there and figure out what I will do in 2008 when Adam is off to Kindergarten.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home